Plenary Indulgences for Holy Week
- If during the solemn reservation of the Blessed Sacrament (typically on a side altar), which follows the Mass of the Lord’s Supper, you recite or sing the Eucharistic hymn “Tantum Ergo”
- If you adore the solemnity reserved Blessed Sacrament for a half hour.
- If you venerate the Cross in the celebration of the Lord’s Passion.
- If you piously participate in the Stations of the Cross.
- If you attend the celebrations of the Easter Vigil at night and renew your baptismal promises, which is part of the liturgy of that Mass.