Everyone is welcome to Maternal Heart of Mary for Mass. Please be advised that we should be dressed appropriately for the Divine Liturgy and that silence is kept in the chapel.
Please remember that we are only guests of the Society of St Vincent de Paul. The Society has kindly lent us the use of the grounds and the chapel.
Immediately surrounding our grounds are the elderly retired. Furthermore, the whole area is accessed by visitors to the aged, by those in the nursing home, and by those seeking refuge. There are also three educational facilities, one including young children.
It is important then that all Mass Goers take particular care while driving, and by keeping the peace at night.
The Parish of St Thomas has also allowed us to use their toilet facility. Please be considerate.
The following rules must be observed by all of us and our invited guests to Mass and other functions like weddings and baptisms:
1. No rubbish to be left on the premises or about the Chapel.
2. The path beyond the palm tree (along the new office block) is Out of Bounds.
3. No children to wade in the fountain pool.
4. Keep right away from the Aged Retirement Village (which is immediately next door to the Chapel).
5. Keep the noise down after evening Mass.